Tuesday 25 November 2008

Free time

Hello again! i just finished my IT practical test. it was easy and boring (as usual). what was i talking about? o ya, right. this week i'm so busy. on friday, 28 nov, i have to play in a wedding in St.FX so i won't be going to school! Saturday, 29 nov, i have another wedding to play with Angel's Voice Singers in St. FX also. i had a fever last thursday. it was children's day, and the teachers were giving us a great performance, a drama and they sang the 'wonderworld'. well, only mr ben was singing and playing the guitar. after the first recess, i felt terrible. hot and cold at the same time. yep, i was having a fever. i was sleeping for the next 2 lessons; english and bio. ms jewel, my english teacher, was very nice to me. she told me to go home, but i told her that i have to wait for my brother. she then suggested me to take a cab, and she would pay for it. not that, money is the problem. i just can't imagine being in a cab with the driver who is a stranger, and at the time i was dizzy and my brain couldn't work well. so, no way...i refused her offer. still, she was being very very nice..no sorry, not was. she's still nice to me..hehehe

No comments: