Tuesday 25 November 2008

IT practical test

Hi! It just happens that whenever I open my blog, it's mostly on Tuesday. So, my news will be roughly about school. Ms mariza just replied my email, she said she's still in jakarta, teaching in Binus. In the next 20 minutes, I'll be doing my IT Practical Test... it's about Powerpoint...using master slide..bla..bla..bla...so boring..last night, it was raining very heavily and this morning as well. I love the rain. it's a bit cold and windy, but that doesn't matter to me. I'm glad I don't have the fever and sore throat anymore..Sister hilda's healing hands healed me completely last sunday, just after we sang in a wedding ceremony in St.FX...It was very enjoyable. It was also the first time, Tesa joined us. She played the violin with me. Gilang just showed me a crazy and cool website..sorry, have to go..I'll write more later..

No comments: