Tuesday 27 January 2009

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Yesterday was the celebration of the the Chinese New Year. this year is the year of the Ox. my family and I went to my "apak's" house to celebrate it together with other members of the family. our tradition is for all the sons and daughters of the family to gather together at the house of the oldest family member alive. i got a lot of "angpao"s. That's the best thing about Chinese New Year. But the next best thing is the food. my grandma is a very good cook, and as usual, she made a buffet for me, my dad, my mom, and my brother.. it was so good. my plan for the evening was to go to the church. they're celebrating Imlek too. unfortunately, i fell asleep just half an hour before the mass started - i know i'm such a lazy napper. so sorry Jesus - so, my mom went by herself. she said only a few came to the mass. the children recerived an angpao and an orange. Father Hady gave one for me - through my mom. he said, "Ini buat audi". good thing he remembered my name...hehe

1 comment:

Indah Sari said...

alo di, wahh kamu ada blog juga yah hehe baru lia dari blognya iik eny.
Aku add ya di blog ku
i-pregnancy.blogspot
btw ini cie indah hehe